[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Collecting the 2014 Evergreen conference presentations files and URLs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:37:29 EDT 2014

BTW, did anyone video record the reports session  last Wednesday (March 19th) called "Hello Reports! Stumbling Towards the Data You Need"?

Also, for the record, I video recorded the "Git Tutorial" session that same morning. If there is interest AND I can verify the audio is usable, I can share it with the community too.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil