[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Looking for the next Release Manager for Evergreen

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Oct 2 13:50:59 EDT 2014

During the recent Evergreen Hack-A-Way in lovely South Carolina, the
developers on-site originated a discussion regarding the next version
of Evergreen (2.next, aka the future 2.8 series).  Some of those
discussion notes can be found here in this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lL9S07c8X_zfXSexXfnwzRllnvVvJsW0qf65QxGtH7A/edit

In any case, what we need now is to locate our next intrepid leader.
As immediate past release manager for the 2.7 series, I'm hereby
initiating a call for volunteers/proposals for someone to be our next
release manager.

This will likely be discussed at our next Evergreen developer meeting
in IRC too, but if anybody has a strong urge to volunteer on the
lists, please proceed.  :)

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum