[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Deleting Rows in tables

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:22:00 EDT 2014

I asked this originally in IRC but I thought I would bring it here since I
need to be more wordy.  We are looking at sending a retention period for
records in the following tables

acq.edi_message

action.aged_circulation  -  we would update the count
extend_reporter.legacy_circ_count table (we also have
extend_reporter.legacy_last_checkout that would be updated so we don't lose
that
information)

action.aged_holds

action_trigger.event_output

actor.usr_activity

Other than losing certain reporting data and some potentially auditing
information, I have not found critical dependencies that would break
relationships but I want to be certain.

Are others aware of problems I might not be considering if we deleted rows
from these tables?

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*