[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to best push several documentation commits from Github?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:13:36 EDT 2014

Hello,

DIG has a new member called Josh that has been creating a bunch of
documentation fixes and updates.

He created a pull request recently, and I would like to push his
changes into master and perhaps both 2.6 and 2.5.

I have already pushed to master one of Josh's previous Github commits
by mostly following these DIG Github instructions:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:github-workflow&s[]=github

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=a4b7150fb9dc2981249770bdf989b205af60dbf7

I was wondering if I should just continue to follow these DIG Github
instructions or if I should try rebase + squashing all of Josh's
commits into a single working branch, the, rebase the branch on top of
master? Or something completely different?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil