[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Introducing Dananji Liyanage

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 18 12:03:28 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am involved in the OPW project (Outreach Program for Women) for the
Evergreen community. I am a mentor for the program, but only for the
Evergreen Documentation project, but not for the coding or the UI Evergreen
projects, etc. Do you know what project you might want to work with,
because this will let us know which mentor(s) should respond to you to give
you more help?

I suspect that you have already seen the Evergreen wiki page dedicated to
OPW http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=opw. I would recommend
starting by going through some of the other tasks in the "Learning About
Evergreen" section of
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=opw#learning_about_evergreen.
Specifically, I would download the staff client from the community demo
page and read through the existing documentation to learn a little about
how Evergreen works.

Let me know if this helps,
Yamil

--