[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.6 to 2.7 upgrade records re-ingest?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Feb 3 15:31:17 EST 2015

Hi Jesse,

Surprisingly enough, I just went back through the upgrade scripts so
far from 2.6 to 2.7, and I cannot find anything that explicitly
requires a reingest action.  Which is probably why there's no mention
of it in the existing upgrade scripts or instructions.

That said, I usually recommend that between major versions it does not
hurt to use the opportunity (and the downtime you're probably using to
perform the upgrade anyways) to check all your indexing and see if you
require any adjustments and changes that might require a good clean
reingest.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum