[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Overdrive API integration

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Jan 12 17:11:01 EST 2015

Hi Jeff,

I can't respond to the specific downsides you mention in this e-mail,
but I do think there is a lot of interest in seeing this Overdrive API
support available in the next release of Evergreen if at all possible.
Although it would be wonderful to have something that could be modified
to work with other API's, I would rather see working code now than wait
for the perfect solution if it's something that can be reasonably
integrated into the core code.

It seems like this would be a good topic for the " Feedback for New
Features Under Development" portion of tomorrow's developer meeting.
Will you be attending the meeting?

Thanks for your work on this!

Kathy

--