[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Overdrive API integration

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Jan 12 21:14:25 EST 2015

I'm really interested in having this functionality as well but new
dependencies shouldn't be taken on without some consideration so I have
concerns there.  I really appreciate SITKA fixing this work back to the
community though, whatever happens.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>