[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Notification / Action Trigger docs update

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Jun 18 14:18:35 EDT 2015

user/stompro/action_trigger_doc_update
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/stompro/action_trigger_doc_update

Here is a branch with some updates to the action trigger docs.  This adds some missing field descriptions, updates an example template, and changes the section title so it matches the staff client menu label.

Could someone that is familiar with A/T Event Defs let me know If these field definitions are correct.

+| Failure Cleanup                |After an event is reacted to and if there is a failure a cleanup module can be run to clean up after the event.
+| Max Event Validity Delay       |Allows events to have a range of time that they are valid.  This value works with the *Processing Delay* to define a time range.
+| Opt-In Settings Type           |Choose which User Setting Type will decide if this event will be valid for a certain user.  Use this to allow users to Opt-In or Opt-Out of certain events.
+| Opt-In User Field              |Set to the name of the field in the selected hook's core type that will link the core type to the actor.usr table.
+| Success Cleanup                |After an event is reacted to succesfully a cleanup module can be run to clean up after the event.
+| Template                       |The message template in Perl Template Toolkit format.

Let me know how this looks.  (I'll fix the misspelled "successfully", just saw that)  I didn't address the new message center fields so that this can apply to 2.7 and 2.8.  Those will get added later when the documentation for the message center gets done.
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110