[OPEN-ILS-DEV] question about the browse functionality

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Sat Mar 28 13:48:32 EDT 2015

Hello List,

We migrated to 2.7.3 this month and have a few questions about the functionality of the 'Browse the Catalogue' feature. We may need to turn a few things on or perhaps we don't understand how the feature is to work. I have read the release notes, but is there a more detailed documenting of this feature?

·         We are seeing that many cross references are not displaying (410, 510) with the preferred heading.

·         We are not sure what the figure in parentheses beside the heading is referring to

·         The headings do not match the established ones in 'Manage Authorities'

Many thanks,
Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice du système integrée de la bibliotheque
Library Services | Services bibliothèque
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-762-5443
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939