[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [RM] Call for roadmap entries for Evergreen 3.0

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Nov 13 09:52:33 EST 2015

Hi,

Moving back to the topic of the roadmap, the Wiki page is now:

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap:2.10

If you are working on new features or enhancements that you expect to
be ready in time to make it into 2.10, please update the wiki page
today or reply to me with your additions.  Next week, I'll start
contacting folks individually if they (or their organization) is a
frequent code contributor but they haven't yet updated the roadmap.

Regards,

Galen

email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581