[OPEN-ILS-DEV] REST or other webapis available?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Nov 16 16:53:19 EST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Dan Franko <dfranko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there webapis available to interact with the Evergreen system?  I've
> seen some information about the unapi, but I haven't been able to find
> anything concrete, but it's entirely possible it's staring me in the face.
> I'd be looking to consume some information and services from an
> authenticated external service.

Evergreen doesn't have a RESTful layer but does support a variety of
web APIs, including unAPI, SRU, RPC::XML bindings for public Evergreen
methods, and a bespoke "HTTP translator" for invoking Evergreen
methods and receiving JSON in response.

To help us narrow your options a bit, could you give a little more
detail about what you want to get out of (or into) Evergreen?

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt