[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [RM] Call for roadmap entries for Evergreen 3.0

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Nov 16 17:15:21 EST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Blake Henderson
<blake at mobiusconsortium.org> wrote:
> We would like to see the Overdrive integration make it into Evergreen.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1410537

I've added this to the wiki page.

> Were you considering this for 2.10? If not, can I help in any way?

It's certainly open for consideration.  There was a discussion in
#evergreen a few weeks back about it; one of the stumbling blocks is
that the integration code is written in CoffeeScript. While there's
nothing wrong with CoffeeScript itself, there's no other code in
Evergreen that uses that language.  A task that would help move
1410537 forward would be replacing the CoffeeScript with the
JavaScript as emitted by the CoffeeScript compiler.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt