[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Android app: want to be a Beta tester?

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:28:29 EST 2015

Hello,

The android app is nearly ready to be used with any Evergreen library!  At
least, any Evergreen library running /osrf-gateway-v1 and which is also
listed in the directory at https://evergreen-ils.org/testing/libraries.json

If you would like to be a Beta tester, please send me an email.  The
process works like this:
* I add your email to a list of approved Beta testers
* You opt in to this by responding to the email
* You can install an early version of the Evergreen app
* You optionally provide me feedback omitting any curses in languages I do
not understand

If you would like to be a Beta tester but your library is not listed in the
above JSON document, then please email me and cc: somebody with creds to
fix it, e.g. Galen.

Regards,
--
-Ken