[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Beta App Feedback

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:19:07 EST 2015

Geoff,

What library are you trying to login to, GAPINES?  That error indicates
some problem with SSL, either the CA or an intermediate are not trusted by
Android.  I had this problem with https://mlnc4.mvlcstaff.org/eg/opac/home;
Windows seems to trust its CAs but Android does not.  Only short term fix
is not to use SSL (he said invitingly).  Longer term fix may be a trust
chain fix to the site certs or custom code to accept those specific CAs*.

Ken

* see http://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-ssl.html

--
-Ken