[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way Agenda

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 14 15:03:50 EDT 2015

Hi all,

With the hack-a-way less than a month away, the local planning team
needs to get a good handle on numbers and travel arrangements to make
sure we're prepared. If you're attending the hack-a-way, could you
please help us out by doing the following?:

* Add your name to the agenda at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way-2015-agenda so that
we can get an idea of how many people are attending. If your plans are
still up in the air, it's fine if you just put a (maybe) next to your name.

* If you need transportation to/from the airport, please add your travel
times to the spreadsheet at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FsYv8wHww1eKrFUkn_Ur0s0w5-6waxZeWfTU3u6ay38/edit?usp=sharing

* Please book your hotel rooms by tomorrow. The hotel will be releasing
the room block after tomorrow. The group rate will still be available if
there are rooms available, but we can't guarantee that rooms will be set
after the 15th. Hotel info is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way-2015

We look forward to seeing you all in Massachusetts next month!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator