[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Keyboard shortcuts in the web client

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 21 13:08:45 EDT 2015

Yes, I agree that the autofocus should match the normal workflow as much as possible, which may end up with a less consistency but greater usability.

I think that any screen that is mostly used with a barcode scanner (checkout, item status, etc.) should autofocus.

Also, any screen that starts out with a search (like the patron search screen or the catalog search screens) should autofocus.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150