[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Keyboard shortcuts in the web client

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Oct 21 13:42:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> There is also an update on this issue. Galen filed
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1508477 this morning which
> indicates the issue I described should be fixed with an upgrade to the
> Angular hotkeys wrapper.

I've since made a patch which will hit webby later today.  Bumping up
the minimum version of angular-hotkeys solves a good chunk of the
problem -- e.g., one can now use hotkeys to bounce among
pure-AngularJS webstaff pages, but there's more work to be done for
the case of the embedded OPAC and embedded Dojo pages.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt