[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way 2016 and 2017

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 4 15:21:23 EDT 2016

Before we get into information for the 2016 Hack-A-Way, a quick reminder
that we are taking submissions for the 2017 Hack-A-Way still.  We are
taking proposals until July 31st.

Now, the 2016 Hack-A-Way ...

Because I already typed this up for the WIKI I'm going to be lazy and copy
paste it:

Dates: Nov 2nd - 4th

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Centrally located in the US, Indianapolis is easily accessible with 3
international airports within 2 hours’ drive. Central Indiana boasts a rich
variety of cultural and entertainment opportunities to be experienced when
each day’s coding and strategizing is complete. Indianapolis is also
fortunate to be a budget-friendly destination for participants on more
restricted travel budgets.

The location for the Hack-A-Way will be the Fort Harrison State Park Inn
<http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/ftharrison/index.html>. Reservations
can be made online but to receive the discounted rate you have to call
877-563-4371 and mention the Hack-A-Way. This facility has a unique option
of renting houses with multiple sleeping rooms which can be very cost
effective if anyone is interested.

Closer to the dates we will create a travel doc for when attendees are
flying in and out. Once we do that Evergreen Indiana will start arranging
shuttles.

Breakfast, lunch and a snack each day will be provided by Evergreen Indiana.

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com