[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF Prereq install issues

Service Desk ServiceDesk at lpsq.com.au
Thu Apr 7 01:02:58 EDT 2016

I'm using Debian Jessie i386.

would appear that it is unable to find -ldbdpgsql in /usr/bin/ld

I'm relatively new to linux and this is the first install i've attempted.

Cheers,
Josh Fitzgerald

Manager | Systems Support

Library Processing Services (Qld)
PO Box 6052, Toowoomba West, Qld 4350
P: 07 4635 4150  |  M: 0499 262 674  |  E:
JoshF at lpsq.com.au<http://JoshF@lpsq.com.au/>
W: www.lpsq.com.au<http://www.lpsq.com.au/>

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr Seuss ~