[OPEN-ILS-DEV] TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null

Chris Rafferty chris-rafferty at live.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 04:43:55 EDT 2016

Hi,
I have installed release 2.10.1 from using the official downloads on a machine running ubuntu-trusty 14.04 LTS (Desktop).  Following the instructions both the installation of opensrf and evergreen appear to work correctly, I can see the expected results as documented.
When running the everygreen client on the same machine I get an error message after logging in: "TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null".  Pressing ok, the message box disappears and the area in the client interface called 'Workstation' now has a red border and it says 'please wait' in the box next to 'WS Name',  can you please suggest what might be wrong?
RegardsChris