[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Developers meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 5 14:48:42 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The next developers meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 10 at 3
p.m. Eastern, 12 p.m. Pacific.

A draft agenda has been posted to the wiki at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2016-08-10

Feel free to add discussion items to the agenda.

Have a nice weekend!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier