[OPEN-ILS-DEV] It is with deep regret and profound sadness...

Justin Hopkins 📖 justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Aug 29 13:06:31 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I've had a great time at MOBIUS. I learned the difference between a job, a
career, and a calling. Missouri Evergreen has been a huge part of that. But
now, after 8 years, it's time for me to move on. I've accepted a job in
Reston, VA, focusing on systems administration.

Being a part of this community has been the most meaningful experience of
my professional career. I've formed so many meaningful relationships in the
Evergreen community and consider many of you to be my friends.

Blake and Debbie are going to continue to carry the torch for Missouri
Evergreen. We are working on some things that I'm pretty excited about, and
I'm glad to be leaving it in their capable hands. They're awesome, but you
probably knew that.

Come connect with me on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/hopkinsju), if we aren't
already. If the Evergreen conference ever comes around to my neck of the
woods I plan to drop in, for sure. Even if it's just for a few rounds of
The Resistance. ;-) Until then, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4JtL68esww

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Regards,