[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF Prereq install issues

Service Desk ServiceDesk at lpsq.com.au
Fri Jan 15 08:44:39 EST 2016

Hi,

We are in the process of trying to install Evergreen on Debian 8.2.

Following the install instructions which directs you to install OpenSRF first and am following those instructions.

I have run into trouble with the first set of commands.

Please see the screenshot(attached).

Any assistance that you could provide me to proceed past this step would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Josh Fitzgerald

Manager | Systems Support

Library Processing Services (Qld)
PO Box 6052, Toowoomba West, Qld 4350
P: 07 4635 4150  |  M: 0499 262 674  |  E: JoshF at lpsq.com.au<http://JoshF@lpsq.com.au/>
W: www.lpsq.com.au<http://www.lpsq.com.au/>

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr Seuss ~

---
This email (together with any files transmitted with it) is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email (or telephone) and delete the original message. The sender has taken reasonable precautions to check for viruses but the recipient opens this message at his or her own risk.