[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF Prereq install issues

Service Desk ServiceDesk at lpsq.com.au
Sun Jan 24 00:26:15 EST 2016

Thanks for your help Jason.

On the command (make -f src/extras/Makefile.install delian-jessie), it fails to download some of the archives. ( screen shot attached)

Then the command( ./configure --prefix=/openils --sysconfdir=/openils/conf make) also fails. (screenshot attached)

Could you please advise what I need to do to progress?

Cheers,
Josh Fitzgerald

Manager | Systems Support

Library Processing Services (Qld)
PO Box 6052, Toowoomba West, Qld 4350
P: 07 4635 4150  |  M: 0499 262 674  |  E:
JoshF at lpsq.com.au<http://JoshF@lpsq.com.au/>
W: www.lpsq.com.au<http://www.lpsq.com.au/>

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the
thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr Seuss ~