[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Login failed. XUL Client.

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Tue Jul 12 07:46:00 EDT 2016

Hey Jim, I saw your question about the services not running after a reboot and sent you a @later in #evergreen pointing to these upstart scripts: http://pastie.org/10058161 You'll need to edit the first 2 and put them in /etc/init/ and then you should be set. The other 2 are for optional features you don't need for testing.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor