[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Reporting OCLC "Cancels"

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Wed May 11 08:52:05 EDT 2016

Good morning Blake, I posted about this on the general list back in December.  Pretty much your same question.  Elaine responded that they use Excel processing to get the last copy and shared the PINES instructions.
http://markmail.org/message/7snzryvgdw7kvccb
http://markmail.org/message/lyfeydkl7qi4kylr

At that time Thomas posted a link via IRC to his oclc number monitoring code also.
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2015-12-18#i_220459
http://pastebin.com/UPtzNTw7

I would love this to be included in the reporter as a data source.  I think I see how to do it but I haven’t had a chance to try to add it to the field mapper.  If you want to try going down that route I would be happy to help.

So far we have been using the sql I posted in my first message to get the list of last copies for each of our systems, since we each report our holding to OCLC separately.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director