[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Android app

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Tue Sep 6 17:01:52 EDT 2016

I remember helping to run it through its paces when it was being developed.  It currently force closes on me in a few places.  It's been a long while since I checked everything over, but viewing fines does still cause the force close.

Thank you for making the code available like this.

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Library Manager
Roanoke Public Library