[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Everyone should have an Evergreen server and you can too!

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Apr 10 20:15:07 EDT 2017

So far, so good; this is awesome.

For anyone not overly familiar with docker and the like, once it is up and
running you can open a new terminal and connect via:

ssh -p 32 user at 127.0.0.1

(with the password "password")

And then the code repositories are under /home/opensrf/repos, so you can:

sudo su - opensrf

and then access the repos, switch to a new branch, etc.

VERY VERY COOL, Blake. This is fantastic and should make it even easier to
test and develop Evergreen. Thank you!

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Blake Henderson <blake at mobiusconsortium.org