[OPEN-ILS-DEV] usr message center and sms_notify grouping

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Apr 20 11:23:23 EDT 2017

Terran,

These event definitions do not have any parameters set. They do have 3
environment vars:

"current_copy.call_number.record.simple_record"
"usr"
"pickup_lib.billing_address"

if check_sms_notify = 1 was setup, will the Evergreen code check
actor.usr_setting (column name setting="opac.default_sms_notify") ?

If that is the case, I don't think the problem will be avoided, because
it's still possible for ahr to have a null value in sms_notify

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS