[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Android: how to determine (quickly) which libraries are hold pickup locations

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:34:47 EST 2017

Josh, Bill -- good news, thanks!  I'm optimistic for the future.  In
the meanwhile, I found that calling
open-ils.actor.ou_setting.ancestor_default.batch with just the setting
I want is significantly less expensive.  I can make 339 calls in
~5600ms cold, and 750-850ms cached.  This is probably workable.

Ken

--
-Ken