[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Postgres requirements for 2.12 and 3.0

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 14 13:34:01 EDT 2017

Hi Jason,

+1 from me on keeping support for Wheezy and Trusty through release 3.0.

Since I heard no other objections to the recommendation, I'm going to
update release notes and other documents with the recommendation to use
9.4. I'll also send out a message to the general list with this information.

Thank you!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier