[OPEN-ILS-DEV] NEXT WEEK: 3.0 feedback fest #1

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon May 15 13:28:50 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Bill Erickson <berickxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for setting this up!  Are you looking for us to update the bug list
> (at https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:3.0:feedback_fest_1) as
> we go or will you be maintaining that separately?

Your updating the wiki as you go along would be nice (and in part, I'm
hoping the achieve a solid mass of crossed-off entries, in case
updating the wiki was sounding a little redundant to folks), but
Andrea and I will also be maintaining it as emails come in from LP
when bugs get substantive feedback.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager