[OPEN-ILS-DEV] For hack-a-way: Copy Alert Persistence and Suppression Matrix

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Nov 3 16:41:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just to give folks a heads-up on something I'll be looking for testing
and feedback on during Hack-a-way next week, please take a gander at
LP#1676608, Copy Alert Persistence and Suppression Matrix:

The current branch for this is

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/gmcharlt/lp1676608_copy_alerts_rebase_2017_11

This has been hanging out there for a while, but missed getting baked
just enough to fit into 3.0; given the implications it has for alert
modals during the circulation process, I'd like to see if we can get
this into master sooner rather than later to allow for plenty of
testing during the 3.1 cycle.

Look forward to see folks in Indy!

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager