[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Fwd: Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week: September 11-15

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Wed Sep 6 13:57:08 EDT 2017

Hi Terran,

we would like to test whether some of the older i18n XUL related bugs are
still relevant for the Web Staff Client and I wonder if it would be
possible to set up a sandbox localized to Czech for the Bug Squshing Week.

Unfortunately, it is not enough to set the Czech locale for Evergreen only.
Due to some "ASCII specifics" it is necessary to localize the server
environment to Czech too (non localized environment leads to some errors,
see e.g. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1674171) I  am aware,
that providing localized sandbox would mean additional work and it might be
a complication too, so I am not sure whether it is feasible. However,
according to our experience bug testing could be in some cases affected by
our Evergreen data,particular settings, etc. and  "external" sandbox would
probably guarantee that test results will not be accidentally distorted. Do
you think it would be possible to provide us localized sandbox?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2