[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 3.0.x and ABI changes

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Sep 20 11:39:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

Following up on the vote, I've now established milestones for OpenSRF 3.0.x:

3.0-alpha = for tomorrow, 21 September
3.0.0 = for 2 October 2017

In between now and then is our chance to make C ABI changes for OpenSRF
3.0.x; while they shouldn't be invasive, given that OpenSRF 3.0.0 is going
to the minimum version required for Evergreen 3.0.x, low-impact ones could
go in.

I'm specifically thinking of https://bugs.launchpad.net/opensrf/+bug/1702978,
but if there are others that are gleams in your eye, please speak up.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager