[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Coflicting translations for the Web Staff Client

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:33:48 EDT 2017

Hi Eva,

One option to solve these conflicts would be to (down the road, not
for 3.0) provide cascading locale helpers that could be up to page
specific with regard to loading PO files, and would fall back to less
specific ones if the helper was not found.  This would follow the Dojo
pattern, but be handled entirely in the mod_perl code (so no new 404s
for the user).