[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Automated installs scripts for EG 3.x for creating test VMs?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:54:42 EDT 2018

Good morning everyone.

Does anyone have an automated way to install EG to provision a EG 3.x test
VM? For example, not sure if anyone has any thing using tools like
Vagrant/Docker for quick provisions of a test VM. oYears ago I remember
that PINES had a Debian package that could very easily install a version of
EG. Wondering what is out there nowadays, since I am very out of the loop
with the EG community lately.

For the record, this VM would be used for very light testing and
development of customized of OPAC tt2 files. Therefore as long as the
solution creates a 3.x version of EG that would be good enough.

Thanks in advance,

Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215