[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Informal vote to apply XUL-removal patch to 3.2

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 29 12:39:58 EDT 2018

Thank you for that assessment Galen. I'll note that the bugs that gave me
the biggest concern were in the small category. The type to selection bug
is indeed a big issue, particularly for large consortia who have to
navigate through a large list of libraries. But my largest concern are with
those bugs that don't have a good workaround aside from performing the
action in the xul client.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier