[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way 2018

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Jul 10 12:18:52 EDT 2018

Just a quick reminder for anyone looking to attend the Hack-A-Way this year
November 5 - 7th in Atlanta, the sign up page is here:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2018-agenda

If you don't have a wiki login let me know and I'll be glad to add your
name for you.  If you plant to attend but don't want to share your name on
the page that's fine as well, just let me know as I do want to get a
general count of attendees for planning purposes.  Also, if you have any
dietary restrictions or access needs feel free to add them to that page or
contact me privately.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative