[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Register now to vote in the 2019 Evergreen Board elections!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 5 17:02:43 EDT 2019

The 2019 Evergreen Project Board election is coming up soon!

Please fill out this short form so that you may be registered to vote. This
helps to ensure a single ballot per person and anonymizes the results. To
be eligible to vote in the elections, you must either be an individual who
has contributed code, documentation, or other work to the Evergreen
Project, or you must be employed by an institution that is contributing to
the project by virtue of running Evergreen.

Please register to vote by completing this short survey no later than 5PM
Pacific, April 12, 2019:

*https://forms.gle/fTq82pAmta6Vu5ea8 <https://forms.gle/fTq82pAmta6Vu5ea8>*

We will send out the list of candidates next week, and the election will be
held April 15-19. Registered voters will each receive a unique link to vote
from OpaVote. The OpaVote online voting system will allow voters to select
their top 3 choices.

Information about the Board and what it does for the community can be found
on our governance page: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems registering!
Terran (on behalf of The Evergreen Oversight Board)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.