[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for entries for the 3.4 roadmap

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Apr 25 08:19:57 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've started the 3.4 roadmap page on the Evergreen wiki:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap:3.4

I've carried over some entries from the 3.3 roadmap that were not released
with 3.3 but look likely to make it into 3.4.

If you are working on a project that you expect to be ready for 3.4, please
add it to the wiki page or email me the details.  As a reminder, the
roadmap is for projects that have people actively working on them, not
wishlist items.

Please submit your roadmap entries by May 4th; note that I'll start nudging
the usual suspects towards the end of next week.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton