[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Native browser date / time selectors in Angular?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Aug 13 14:38:11 EDT 2019

The Browser Support section agrees with caniuse.com about the lack of
support in Firefox for datetime-local:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/datetime-local#Browser_compatibility

But date looks good and usable (per the live examples on the corresponding
MDN page). Time is functional but I'm not sure it's as friendly as the
ng-bootstrap implementation.