[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Looking for a way to upgrade my EG 3.0 installation in less than 8 hours

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:02:53 EST 2019

Bill and Jason,

Your advice was extremely helpful and very much appreciated.  It makes
perfect sense now for the ansible scripts to create installs from
scratch, since you might do that every week.  When I slowed down and
paid careful attention to the upgrade SQL, it made more sense and I
was able to take my DB at version 1087 and upgrade it confidently to
3.2.2.

Thank you!

Ken

--