[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Plans for changes to the money schema

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Thu May 9 09:15:24 EDT 2019

I asked a couple people for feedback at the conference and tried to firm up my initial vague thoughts about making some changes to the money schema. Here is a slightly more fleshed out GDoc of those thoughts; before I get too much code written I wanted to get some more eyes on this in case there's something I'm missing that would have a big impact on your installations. If you have time to read over https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RDDpC7XqTN-cztHB8ogoY1QknqWD6PnnVpVvAUZ0TnM/edit?usp=sharing I'd appreciate it. It's a suggesting link so if I have missed something feel free to let me know. I'm hoping to get started on things before long and get these changes into either 3.4 or 3.5. (It will be too big to be a 3.4.X change.) Feel free to keep any more general discussion here on the list.

Thanks

Jason

--
Jason Boyer