[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 3.4 Feedback Fest #1 results

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue May 28 10:28:48 EDT 2019

Hi,

My thanks to all who participated in last week's Feedback Fest.

A total of 149 bugs with a pullrequest tag but no signoff were on the list.
Of those, 55 got substantive action and 18 bugs got their patches
committed. As of now, we're down to 121 pull requests without signoffs.

I would like to thank the following folks who participated in Feedback Fest
bugs:

John Amundson
Galen Charlton
Garry Collum
Dawn Dale
Bill Erickson
Lynn Floyd
Rogan Hamby
Kyle Huckins
Dan Pearl
Jane Sandberg
Ben Shum
Remington Steed
Jason Stephenson
Meg Stroup
Cesar Velez
Dan Wells

Apologies if I've missed anybody.

The second Feedback Fest for the 3.4 cycle is scheduled for the week of 29
July 2019.

Regards,

Galen
--