[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 3.2.0-beta released

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Oct 1 16:21:00 EDT 2019

Hi,

The 3.2.0-beta release of OpenSRF is now available from <
https://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-downloads/>.

This release:

* adds support for Debian 10 Buster
* removes support for the mod_websocket backend for the WebSockets gateway
* fixes a bug that cased passwords containing percent signs to not work in
Evergreen

Because of the addition of Debian Buster support, OpenSRF 3.2.x will become
the notional minimum version of OpenSRF required for Evergreen 3.4.x.

This beta release also serves as a release candidate for OpenSRF 3.2.0,
which I hope to make tomorrow. At this time I would appreciate testing,
particularly on Debian Buster.

Regards,

Galen
--