[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug Squashing Week Starts Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 11 16:50:24 EDT 2019

Hi Benjamin -

You can use the one that Blake set up for Bug Squashing Week:

https://bugsquash.mobiusconsortium.org/eg/staff
admin / demo123

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.