[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Feature Proposal - OpenAthens integration

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:56:07 EDT 2019

Hi Julian,

thanks for complete explanation. Now, I understand, that Evergreen will
be able to server for OpenAthens as authority/authenticity resource,
complete out of SAML  world.

I dreamed a bit and hope for full SAML (IdP,SP) implementation. Almost
all big libraries in Czech republic are Shibbolethized, so NCIP and SAML
are from my view two last missing pieces needed for competition with
closed source ILS (for example Aleph).

Many thanks

Vaclav Jansa (just a IT part of our family EG consortium ;-) )