[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Releases To Be Cut: January 23, 2020

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Jan 22 10:13:16 EST 2020

Hi, all!

The release team are planing to do releases of 3.3.6 and 3.4.2 tomorrow,
January 23, 2020.

We'd like to institute a merge cutoff  beginning at 10:00 am EST (15:00
UTC) Thursday, January 23. We ask that core committers not push anything
to the main git repository from that time until 10:00 am EST (15:00 UTC)
on Friday, January 24. This will give the release team time to build the
releases, do some testing, upload the releases, and update git branches.

Thank you, on behalf of the release team,
Jason Stephenson